Skipped stitches are no longer a concern; as the needle moves up and down, so does the spring-loaded foot.
Fits most domestic sewing machines with low shank such as Singer, Baby Lock, Brother & Janome.
- Universal fitting
- Will fit machines with low shank system
- Specially designed for free motion quilting & monogramming
- The foot moves up and down with needle
- Simple and practical design
- Easy to use
- 1. Reduce the feed dog;
2. Support the use of pedal controller so that you can use both hands to quilting;
3. Select a straight stitch, and then place the fabric under pressure feet square;
4. move fabric at a constant speed.
Ensure the sewing of the stitch length at about 2.0 to 2.5 mm.