5 IN 1 Sliding Gauge Measuring Sewing Tool Patchwork Tool Ruler
- It’s a six-inch ruler, marked in 1/8″ increments (Left side of ruler begins at 1″ and ends at 6″ inches. Right side of the ruler is reversed, beginning at 6″ and ending at 1″).
- The cursor slides and then locks into position with a push of a button. The top of the cursor shows the selected measurement.
- the top of the gauge and cursor has 1/4″ markings.
- The width of the ruler is 5/8″.
- Each side of the ruler is 1/4″.
- The open space in the center is 1/8″.
- Finally, the end of the gauge features a compass pivot point—that’s a very unique feature.